How do I get a replacement student ID and library card?


If your ID card has been lost or stolen, please report this to MyUni Library as soon as possible.

If you need a replacement card, please visit the MyUni Library Desk at Singleton Park Library or Bay Library, with some photo ID. There is a £4.00 replacement charge for lost or damaged cards.

If you need any help using your card or if it's not working on certain systems, please contact the MyUni Library team who will be happy to help.


  • Last Updated May 15, 2024
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Daniel King

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0